Monday, September 27, 2010

You Can Call Me Frugal

Yes.

You heard me right.

I am on a mission to becoming frugal.

Ever heard the saying, "If you do what you've always done, you'll have what you've always had?"

Well, let me tell you this.....THINGS ARE ABOUT TO CHANGE AROUND THIS HOUSE.

I don't know about you, but our family has been affected by the economy.  Lately, "extra money" is not a term we are able to use. 

What exactly does FRUGAL mean? 

Let's ask one of my favorite places, dictionary.com:
  • economical in use or expenditure; prudently saving or sparing; not wasteful: a frugal manager
  • entailing little expense; requiring few resources; meager; scanty: a frugal meal
This doesn't sound fun to me.  I would rather just shop.

Things may get interesting.

Feel free to join me on this adventure.  I'm sure there will be success as well as failure, good times and bad times, funny times and sad times.  I may get frustrated, excited, discouraged or just want to quit. 

Whatever happens, you can read about it here. :)

Let the adventure begin.....

No comments: