Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Making Progress....Sorta

I am finding out that this coupon thing is a LOT of work. 

But, I am making a lil' progress ;)

Not much.

A lil'.

Meaning, I have put my coupons in their little baseball card slots.  However, I got a whole stack of new ones last night that now need to be cut, sorted and put in my binder. 

WHAT.

A.

CHORE.






I'm thinking in order to be successful at this coupon thing, a few things need to happen:
  • I need to set aside one day a week to clip, organize and plan.
  • DON'T stress out about which category the coupons go in. (Don't ask, I'll save that one for another post.....)
  • Must be consistent.
Any suggestions out there in the great big blogosphere?

3 comments:

ittybittyaddition said...

Looks like your making progress! You'll get there, with anything 'new' you start, it takes time! Thanks for thetgis weekend with Rylee's outfit & pics!

ittybittyaddition said...

*this

Livin4Him said...

Ok, I can totally relate...I did my first shopping trip yesterday with coupons in hand. I did ok, considering it was my first trip. A man came up behind me at one point and said "I need you to teach my wife to do that." I had a big laugh!! I had very little clue to what I was even doing. Then, I am on a big roll...and my binder pops open and baseball pages, and coupons go flying in the dairy section no less. It inspired me to get my organization skills down a bit more so I don't have to have the binder open during shopping.....(a work in progress)....
Now about your comment "Don't stress about which category the coupons go in".....can't wait to hear your take on that. I think that is where I have stressed the most.......
Keep it up, and thanks for blogging your experiences, I can sooo relate.!!!!